Tuesday, 6 October 2009

Urgh

Weight today: 10 st 6 (146 lbs).Free Emoticons OK, OK, I KNOW that I didn't eat or drink that many calories yesterday and therefore things will look very different very soon as long as I don't fall into the same pit today - WHICH I WON'T.
Still don't have to like seeing those numbers though, do I???
Thanks for your support yesterday Roxie & Bearfriend, it was good to be reminded that everybody does that kind of thing. Can you do me a favour today - if I post about over-eating today as well, send me a kick in the bum for it???
See you later!

2 comments:

  1. I'm trusting today is going well for you, Chris. No kicks required!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chris. Just carb water so no need to panic - but horrible to see I know. Feeling so bad about it will ensure the same doesn't happen again today.

    Hope you're having a great day (just putting the weigh in to one side).

    Best wishes,
    Bearfriend xx

    ReplyDelete