Tuesday, 20 October 2009

Rest Day

Took a quiet rest day today - in fact so quiet I haven't left the house! And amazingly I haven't binged ridiculously (apart from some excessive peanut butter this afternoon. I decided to let myself relax a bit - usually I'm a bit below my WLR target calories but given how amazingly whipped I felt yesterday I figured it would be better to give myself some extra fuel today.) Its been fairly quiet here generally - some housework, some budgetting work :-( Hate hate having to be responsible about money!!! And some movie watching - I recorded Dreamgirls a few weeks ago and finally watched it this afternoon. Really enjoyed the music! It almost took my mind off the deep penetrating ache in my right trapezius muscle (I think - I'm not familiar with muscle names myself, but I looked it up on the wonderful web!) I am now very convinced that its worth working at the yogalates!
Food today:
All bran with strawberries
Lunch:
Home-made vegetable soup with a laughing cow salad wrap (wow, shaking things up huh???)
Dinner:
Leftover beef curry with millet instead of rice. There was only a little bit of beef in this portion, but it was chock-ful of cauliflower, sweet potato and spinach instead. And I topped it with chopped tomatoes and cucumber for a little cooling effect and crunch.
Snacks:
Fruit smoothie with protein and a slice of home-made multigrain bread topped with half a laughing cow wedge and some reduced sugar Waitrose jam in a feeble attempt at a 'cheesecake' substitute - it was quite tasty!
I have photographs of the food, but not on the laptop that I'm now using to post this blog and you've seen most of it before - so I'll maybe add the pictures in tomorrow, but I'm leaving it for today I think. Sorry for the boring text-only post!!!
Weight today: 10 st 3.25 lbs (143.25 lbs).
Stay Healthy

Chrissie

1 comment:

  1. Hi Chrissie. Glad you had a good day. I read this yesterday but was unable to comment due to being really depressed. I'm working on resuming normal service!

    Best wishes,
    Bearfriend xx

    ReplyDelete