Tuesday, 27 October 2009

Oh dearie me

Remember how I said that the spicy cheese-polenta crackers would keep for 2 weeks, so I had plenty of time to gradually eat them? No, I didn't eat them already. But now that I'm no longer intimidated by baking my own crackers I've found a recipe that looks like it could recreate my beloved seeded spelt crackers from Dr Karg. How do I wait another week to try it out? Yet I can't bake them before finishing the
spicy cheese-polenta crackers because that would mean they didn't get eaten before they went off... If this sounds like an excuse to eat lots of spicy cheese-polenta crackers in a short time, its because that's how I'm feeling... I don't know why I'm suddenly so keen to bake again, but my spelt flour is calling me... Must. resist.
Stay Healthy

Chrissie

1 comment:

  1. Hi Chrissie. Could you not give some crackers to your mum and her partner? Also, I'm sure the crackers would keep for quite some time in an airtight container - or those self seal bags. After all, crackers keep for many many months on supermarket shelves.

    I'm currently watching Diet Doctors on 5. It's actually making me feel ill! Terrifying.

    Quaking with terror,
    Bearfriend xx

    ReplyDelete