Thursday, 29 October 2009

No dinner photo today, sorry!

Quite a lot of food today, but I earned it with a walk into Chepstow in the morning. It wasn't a very nice day, but I feel like I shouldn't waste any dry days at this time of year because they're going to get more and more rare, especially in Wales! It was a bit silly though as I've had two nights in a row sleeping very badly and now I'm knackered... and had to take a relaxing bath this afternoon! I'm not sure why I'm not sleeping very well but I seem to be waking up around 1 am and taking hours to go back to sleep. So frustrating! And probably the reason I forgot to photograph my risotto at dinner time!
Food today:
Breakfast:
All bran with peaches
Lunch:
Vegetable soup and a 'french bread pizza' - a wholemeal petit pain spread with low cal tomato pasta sauce, topped with sauteed mushrooms, onion, broccoli, peppers and spinach, topped with low fat mozarella and baked in the oven for 10 mins.


Dinner:
Spinach and mushroom risotto made with short grain brown rice, thawed frozen spinach, fresh and dried mushrooms, laughing cow, grated parmesan, low fat creme fraiche, served with a big salad
Snacks:
Protein bar, protein smoothie, ryvita goodness bar, and a couple of my spelt crackers
Weight today: 10 st 1.1 lbs (141.1 lbs)

Stay Healthy

Chrissie

1 comment:

  1. Hi Chrissie. Lovely idea for french bread pizza.

    Hope the bath worked in relaxing you. Have you tried putting essential oils in the bath or on your pillow to help you sleep? I use lavender and camomile to help me go to sleep. They work a treat. Camomile relaxes and calms while lavender puts you out completely. They use it to help babies sleep. Not that it stops me waking up to use to the loo in the night. That is the main problem with my sleeping pattern. And going to bed too late in the first place ... she says, writing at 3.30 in the morning. You'll probably be up in an hour from now!

    Hope you are currently sound asleep and wake up to a great Friday.

    Best wishes,
    Bearfriend xx

    ReplyDelete