Sunday, 18 October 2009

Hogging the Bridge - in pictures

This one isn't a biker Free Emoticons Just a handsome chap I saw along the walk!

I've never seen so much leather in Chepstow... I started a collection of cool jackets when I saw this one

Chepstow isn't usually this busy on a Sunday morning!







I left Chepstow before the main procession arrived because my feet hurt - sorry Free Blinkies
Along the way were lots of pockets of bystanders waiting to wave them on...

After I left town I met a large procession of bikers coming towards to Chepstow from the Welsh side rather than over the bridge. They seemed to like having their pictures taken - lots of waves, grins, and horn blasts!!!


I didn't go as far as this guy to get a good view!

It was an interesting morning! And I actually find I like the sound of hundreds of Harleys Surprised Emoticons
Stay Healthy

Chrissie

2 comments:

  1. A good day was had by all Chrissie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmmm. I wonder who left the above message???

    Chepstow is certainly a very picturesque place. Looks like it was a great day with plenty to see.

    And the gentleman with the curly furred face is very cute too!

    Best wishes,
    Bearfriend xx

    ReplyDelete