Tuesday, 27 October 2009

A good but not interesting day

Food today:
Breakfast:
All bran with strawberries now that things have settled down. But because things passed through me pretty quickly yesterday I was still hungry, so I added a couple of slices of toast with some laughing cow and reduced sugar jams

Lunch:
The homemade soup, a salad with feta cheese, and a few crackers. The crackers are all gone now!!!

Dinner:
Sausage casserole - the last portion, but I'll be making some more before long as I love this! With puy lentils, green beans & sweetcorn. I have to say I was AMAZED by how much flavour the lentils had! All I did was cook them in vegetable stock with some garlic Italian seasoning added half way through and they were great - so you'll see them again in salads soon!!!

Snacks:
Fromage frais with honey and a protein smoothie. And some spicy cheese polenta crackers to use them up! Tomorrow I plan on buying some mixed seeds and the next time I mention home-made crackers they'll be spelt crackers with seeds! Can't wait to bake them tomorrow!!!
I'm a bit p*ssed right now after a few rum & pepsi maxes so excuse any spelling / grammatical / sensical mistakes - I can't help it!!! But I'm fairly happy right now, so I'm not tooooooo sorry!
I tried out a new elliptical walker today - a program called Glute burn. It was good, and tough, and I enjoyed it apart from when my thighs & ass were screaming!!!
Weight today: 10 st 1.5lbs (141.5 lbs) It will NOT be this tomorrow after the rum!!! and right now I'm fine with that, though tomorrow I probably won't be!!! Ah well, a healthy life is not obsessing about this stuff, right? Well I think so anyway!!!
Be happy & Stay Healthy.... that's my plan anyway. Being happy comes first...

Chrissie

2 comments:

  1. Hi Chrissie. And you were worried it was going to take ages to use up those crackers! None for your mum now!

    Maybe you could post your sausage casserole recipe or provide a link? It looks scrummy but I've no idea how to make it.

    Well done on your Glute burn. Hope you can move tomorrow after all that.

    Best wishes,
    Bearfriend xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's to good days! I would love to see the recipe too.

    ReplyDelete