Saturday, 10 October 2009

Bad start

No, not the food - or not yet anyway.
Majorly depressed about nothing today.
And disgusted at myself.
I've just been shopping. I walked past a shelf of tins of chocolate biscuits out for Christmas. I started feeling tearful. TEARFUL.
I'm not sure if that's because I wanted to buy one and eat them all today (big mistake, shopping when hungry) or because that's exactly what I did do the last humongous binge I had and its not a good memory.
I didn't actually start blubbering over the shop, but I wanted to.
And now I'm feeling really apathetic about getting off my lazy ass and going for a walk in the (rare) October sunshine

1 comment:

  1. Hi Chris. I'm already worried about all that Christmas food as well. Shopping when hungry is the big no no. (I will just buy the whole shop if I do that.) So I suppose a combination of these factors caused the response.

    I sometimes feel very upset at the thought of food I can't eat. Denying ourselves things like that is really tough. But the alternative is tougher. It's just that in that moment in the supermarket the denial of those foodstuffs seems worse. But it's only momentary.

    No reason to feel disgusted at your natural feelings.

    Really hope you did get out and have that walk. It'll make you feel less depressed.

    Best wishes,
    Bearfriend xx

    ReplyDelete