Sunday, 20 September 2009

Sunday dinner

I'm sure you're on the edge of the seat wondering what I finally ate!!!
I couldn't think of anything I wanted, but did have some veggies to use up... so I did a kind of cauliflower cheese with cauliflower, broccoli, peas, sweetcorn & asparagus in (so embarrassing) an instant cheese sauce - bisto - flavoured with a tiny bit of dijon mustard, served with a very simple salad of cherry tomatoes and feta cheese:
the cheese sauce wasn't brilliant (big surprise!) but it still turned out ok given that I didn't want to eat really, and had to get a move on because I'll be having an early night tonight, I don't sleep too well if I eat late

1 comment:

  1. Ahhhh! Bisto!

    I bought a tub of that cheese sauce once and thought it was OK for an instant meal with no faffing around. It still looks very healthy. Is that ham on top?

    Have a nice night.
    Bearfriend xx

    ReplyDelete