Friday, 11 September 2009

Relaxing Friday

Not much to report today. I enjoyed myself, but didn't do much - just read blogs, went shopping (on foot - about a 5 mile walk), had a lovely long luxuriant bath... finished with a takeaway and some wine. I'm chilling today and enjoying it!
Food today:
Breakfast:
All bran with strawberries & soya milk
Lunch:
Home-made veg soup and bread with laughing cow
Dinner:
Thai takeaway! I didn't go crazy though - a vegetable & tofu dish (no coconuts, no peanuts) with steamed thai rice (only half the portion). I did eat their equivalent of prawn crackers though, they're thick and spicy and delicious and were still watm when I got them home - yum!
Snacks:
Spirulina-ginseng ball from Whole Foods Market and a smoothie; houmous with vegetables. Over calories but I didn't pig out and had a pleasant day with a nice walk into town this morning.
Weight today: 10 st 6 lbs exactly (146 lbs)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Chris. I'd be happy for you if I weren't so jealous!

    You seem to be having a really luxe time at the moment since your freedom from work. I'm sure you deserve to relax and enjoy yourself. And it's great to get some walking in during the last of the summer days. In previous years I've really enjoyed those long still September afternoons. Maybe I still have a little time left this year ...

    Best wishes,
    Bearfriend xx

    ReplyDelete