Saturday, 19 September 2009

Just a quick one

I just wanted to thank you for your support during my mini-meltdown yesterday!
I over-think stuff like that sometimes, and I also project my own feelings onto other people. Roxie and Bearfriend, you really helped me feel so much better - and so did M, he was very comforting when I told him how I felt. I need to stop assuming that because I'm disgusted with myself other people are too... And learning to be a bit less judgemental of myself might be a good idea as well!
On a positive note, weight today: 10 st 4.3 lbs (144.3 lbs) - I feel like I've been waiting forever to get back below 10 st 5lbs!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Chris. You're very welcome! Glad M was supportive too.

    Congrats on getting the scale to move again. What is your target weight to get to by your holiday?

    Best wishes,
    Bearfriend xx

    ReplyDelete