Wednesday, 9 September 2009

The 8 year old boy in me

I'm home now, and I've eaten far too much today Free Emoticons But I don't feel like whinging for a change, as I thoroughly enjoyed my little mini-break. So instead, here are some shots of my favourite exhibition in the Natural History Museum - proof positive that I'm an 8 year boy at heart, I love me a good dinosaur!!!
(The bigger and greedier a meat-eater the better!)





The diet begins tomorrow - and I'm actually looking forward to it!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Chris. Thanks for your sweet comments. Appreciated as ever.

    Dinos aren't my thing I'm afraid. Were you a tomboy? I suppose your camera ran out before you got to the V and A?!

    You'll have plenty of time now for walking and going to the gym. You should be able to get yourself back in shape (for your holiday) really quickly.

    Best wishes,
    Bearfriend xx

    ReplyDelete