Wednesday, 19 August 2009

2nd day at sea

Still banging on about the holiday - just a few more days to go!
This one is a short one - a day at sea travelling from Geiranger to Oslo.
I trained in the gym first thing, then mostly stayed indoors recuperating from all the hiking. We went to two lectures, saw a movie, watched some more glass blowing....
Ate gelato and drank beer and cocktails...
I had a crepe for lunch, stuffed with beef, chillies and nice things, followed by a rather modern trifle, and I don't remember a damn thing about dinner - how bad is that? I didn't take any photographs at all this day, I guess a combination of a view of nothing but sea and not very brilliant weather didn't inspire me after all the beautiful scenery earlier. A nice relaxing day though!

No comments:

Post a Comment