Wednesday, 12 August 2009

1st day at sea

The first full day of the holiday was a day at sea, crossing the North Sea to Stavanger. I don't have any pretty scenery to show for that day as we could see nothing but the sea all day, and that doesn't make a nice view without a focus point. I did attend a lecture called 'The Universe in 40 minutes'. I also got up bright and early to go to the gym and ran about 2 miles on the treadmill before finishing off with 20 mins on the elliptical walker. The gym was busier than I expected, and stayed that way throughout the cruise
In the evening the meal was a Formal dinner after we met in the Martini bar for a pre-dinner cocktail.

I absolutely failed to take any photographs of dinner at all....
I had Israeli cous cous somewhere in there, but that's all I really remember.
I was tired, so I had an early night ready for the earlyish (for a holiday) trip the next day

No comments:

Post a Comment