Sunday, 5 July 2009

Saturday

Didn't post yesterday because I had nothing to say - and still don't! Went for a good walk in the morning, but it was sweltering hot and that left me feeling tired the rest of the day. We watched the X-files movie 'I want to Believe' in the afternoon, which was good but not really alien / paranormal enough to seem like a proper X-files.
My food was spotty: the meals were OK but I nibbled a lot - not enough to eat all my calories plus exercise, but more than I should've done really.
Breakfast:
A 'hash' of potatoes, reg & green pepper, onion and muchrooms topped with tesco low fat sausages. It was cooked in the slow cooker over night and was yummy though it didn't look too pretty - I think the mushrooms were a mistake.
Lunch:
Houmous & mixed peppers sandwich in pepper chilli bread
Dinner:
Big pile of roast mixed vegetables with feta cheese
Snacks:
Ummmmm. Yoghurt with raspberries. Protein bar. Smoothie. Some pistachios. Some raisins. Some dim sum from Waitrose. Some frozen bananas. Some crackers.

Weight: 9 st 11.5 lbs (137.5 lbs) - a good weigh in, so why did I rush off to eat too much????? Seems to be a trend when I'm happy with my morning weigh in

No comments:

Post a Comment